Hi.
I'm at the Yonsei International House computer lab. My internet connection in my room doesn't work and I can't sleep. I recently have a lot of complications in my life that are worrying me and keeping me up. I need to wake up early to go to orientation. *sigh*
Well, my flight was nice because I had the whole row to myself! And I enjoy airplane food haha.
And when I came into Korea, my cousin (first time meeting him) picked me up from the airport and took me to his apt. I finally got to meet my aunt and uncle on my dad's side. The next day, they took me to the DMZ. I was so tired and light headed; I had no idea what they were saying. Sunday I went to church with them, and they took me to my first uncle's house. His apt is really nice! And I was scared to see them again, because my first uncle on my dad's side reminds me of my dad a lot, and my aunt kinda scares me. But they made it really comfortable for me and made me feel like family. I got to meet my cousins and their wife and kids. My nephews (?) are so ADORABLE!
And now I am at Yonsei. It snowed today and it was really cold. The RAs took us out to eat and drink. I don't like to drink. I don't think I'll drink again. Anyway, I hope I can fall asleep soon. But I'm not feeling so great so it might take me awhile.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment