This orientation is way too busy for me!!!!!!
My back is sore and I feel really old and cranky.
Tomorrow, we leave to Kyungju (경주) and to some other places.
All of this before the first day of school gaaaah. I don't even have my school supplies.
I moved out of the dorms. Most of the people in CIEE are staying in a serviced residence. It's like an inn. It's a lot better than the dorms but it takes about 30 minutes to get to campus.
Well, I'll be getting my exercise. =)
I'm really tired. I have to go to sleep now. Ciao~
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Caroline, I hope you are liking where you're staying better and resting! I remember that the first month of my study abroad was the most exhausting time of my life. It will get better. We miss you here and wish you lots of good luck.
Post a Comment