Well, I'm moving on from all the drama that has happened. I'm a lot better and happier now in Korea. I finally found the youth organization of my church at my school. It was a really thankful thing. I just saw them walking and I ran up to them to introduce myself. ^^ Yay IYF (International Youth Fellowship). But I'm really tired and sore now from my hip hop and swimming class. I also have a lot of catching up to do for my Social Changes in Modern Korea class. *cries* Hopefully, I'll do alright in my classes this semester.
Before I found IYF at my campus, I was feeling pretty depressed and lonely. I know that I came to Korea with my own reasons (even if they were stupid reasons), but God threw all of my reasons away. Before I came to Korea, my pastor's wife had fellowship with me saying that even though I came with my own reasons, I'm actually in Korea for God's reasons...whatever those may be. I guess I will find out. Despite that she said that, I just was like well I'm still going to go for my reasons. My reasons did not work out at all...the main reason. And then I felt pretty depressed and lonely. I felt like I had no one here in Korea, but all I could think about was church, IYF, and God. He really threw away my reason(s) so that I can look up to Him.
So at Bible study, the Good News broadcasting people were there and interviewed me. I was really nervous, and I forgot all the things that I wanted to say and I realized how bad my English has gotten. I can't speak in English or Korean. LOL I was speaking in both languages during the interview. I really hope that mine doesn't get broadcasted on the internet, because it's REALLY embarrassing. Either way, I'm going to be embarrassed, because we had to do a really cheesy ending altogether. I can't really explain it.
The only thing that kind of sucks right now is that it is 'White Day' today. It's the day that the guys do something for the girls. It's just another Valentine's Day in Korea. Boo. Well, whatever.
I'm supposed to go to Suwon tonight and go to a workshop. I have no idea how long it's going to be. I have a lot of reading to do this weekend.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's ok. Maybe you'll find another, better "reason" while you're there.
Haha, I wish I could've heard your interview. I would only be able to understand half of it though, so I probably would've been really confused. :P So was it broadcast on the internet?
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment