Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sick

So I've been feeling nauseous, and actually threw up yesterday, but I'm still not feeling so great. Some of the other girls in the program have been feeling the same, and we think it was something we ate. But I didn't feel like this two years ago...I think I just ate something bad. Anyway, I hope it passes.
We went to our first Korean class yesterday, and I got into Beginner 3. The next level is intermediate 1. And since I can't speak Korean well, I'm kind of worried, because it seems like most of the people in my class can speak pretty well. I thought about moving down to beginner 2, but my friend in beginner 2 says that it's too easy and that she's thinking about moving up. Well, I can read and write ok, just speaking is the problem. Today we meet our speaking teacher so we'll see. I think I'll just stay in my class. My reading teacher is really nice ^^.
I hope I feel better soon so that I can explore the city more.

Also I forgot to mention that my cyworld is a pop-up, so if you couldn't see any pictures but just a boy and girl....my actual cyworld is a pop up. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I still have to get the rest from some other people. ^^

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I hope you feel better soon!